Alcohol & Drug Rehab Program
The Ranch (Tennessee) drug rehab and alcohol rehab program provides a full spectrum of addiction and mental health treatment services among the scenic beauty of farms, ranches and rolling hills. Our substance abuse program is designed to meet each person wherever they are on their recovery journey, and provide a variety of ways to safely explore the thinking patterns, emotions and behaviors that hold them hostage and contribute to the use of substances as coping mechanisms.
Comprehensive Care for Substance Use Disorders
Alcohol and drug abuse rarely happens in a vacuum. Co-occurring mental health concerns and past trauma often fuel drug addiction, which is a symptom of a larger problem. Our team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, licensed therapists and addiction professionals provides comprehensive addiction treatment that identifies all of these challenges and helps clients address the underlying issues. In this way, clients aren’t simply eliminating the symptoms, but rather developing the skills to live authentically and maintain long-term sobriety, without merely replacing one addiction with another unhealthy coping mechanism.
Our alcohol and drug rehab program includes:
- Medically monitored alcohol and drug detox using the latest evidence-based medications to ease withdrawal symptoms and holistic approaches to help clients begin healing physically, mentally and spiritually
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy and three-day family program (as clinically appropriate)
- Addiction education
- Medication management by psychiatric staff
- Medication education groups
- 12-step approaches as well as 12-step alternatives
- Spiritual exploration
- Trauma-focused therapies like EMDR, Brainspotting and Somatic Experiencing®
- Adventure therapies like a ropes course, labyrinth, zip lining and more
- Array of groups to choose from such as mindful parenting, recovery skills, spiritual groups and mindfulness practices
Learn more about therapies at The Ranch mental health and drug and alcohol rehab or call 844-876-7680.
Please note that some therapies may require an additional fee.
[column md=”3″ xclass=”sidebar cta-1″]
Discover the person you were meant to be.
Our Innovative Approach to Alcohol and Drug Rehab
We help people move from “survive” to “thrive” by supporting each client and family member as they find new ways to embrace their authentic self. We help them realize that:
- Substance abuse is one of many survival skills people may develop in the face of adversity to “protect themselves” from vulnerability to deep pain they’ve experienced as a result of abuse, enmeshment, neglect, shame, and other difficult life events. Co-occurring psychological issues can compound these challenges.
- Behaviors do not define a person. Alcohol and drug abuse are coping skills that are no longer working for the client. These destructive behaviors are separate from the client’s authentic self.
- People create every aspect of their lives and can therefore build a life of personal empowerment and fulfillment when provided the right tools and environment.
Our program builds on clients’ previous recovery work in powerful ways. As we support our clients in continuing and deepening their use of 12-step sponsorship, meetings and step work, we encourage them to broaden their focus, develop resilience, accept responsibility for their lives and actions, and build fulfilling, sober lives.
Alcohol Rehab at The Ranch Treatment Center
We see many clients at The Ranch treatment center who have struggled with alcohol abuse. Whether alcohol is their current drug of choice, they are in recovery from alcoholism or they are at risk of replacing other addictive behaviors with alcohol, we meet clients where they are on their path to recovery. Our belief is that alcohol abuse is a disease of the brain and also a coping mechanism that frequently co-occurs with other mental health disorders and underlying issues like trauma. Our expert team addresses all of these issues simultaneously to give clients a solid foundation for long-term recovery. Learn more about alcohol abuse treatment.
Drug Rehab at The Ranch Treatment Center
We provide the specialized care needed for clients to recover from a variety of drug addictions. A client’s journey may begin at Piney Lodge where they safely and comfortably eliminate substances through drug detox. Treatment continues with a carefully tailored program that addresses drug abuse and the issues that contribute to it, including co-occurring mental health disorders. We use medication to ease withdrawal symptoms and prevent cravings as clinically appropriate.
Learn more about:
- Cocaine addiction
- Crack addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Meth addiction
- Opiate addiction