Tricare Rehab Insurance
The healthcare program for military service members, retirees and their families, Tricare is managed by the Defense Health Agency. Tricare is comprised of three regions, which are managed separately:
- Tricare East – contracted with Humana Military insurance
- Tricare West – contracted with Health Net insurance
- Overseas (anywhere outside of the U.S.) – multiple insurance contractors
Tricare East, Tricare West and Tricare Overseas have around 9.4 million members. They provide medical plans, prescriptions, behavioral healthcare, special programs and dental plans.
Tricare may cover the following behavioral health and drug and alcohol abuse treatment services:
- Inpatient and outpatient drug rehab and mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Medical detox
- Medication-assisted therapies for opioid and heroin addiction
- Opioid treatment
Get Answers to Your Tricare Rehab Insurance Questions
We know this is a difficult time. Trying to navigate insurance for drug rehab adds even more stress. Our recovery advisors can take that burden off you. We’ll work directly with Tricare representatives to determine your benefits.
Life is better in recovery. If you’re struggling with addiction or mental health issues, call us today for a free benefits check.