The Ranch Tennessee
Our alumni program is managed by a passionate, licensed professional who goes above and beyond to empower clients in their recovery. Clients begin developing strong relationships with our alumni director while still in treatment through weekly groups. These groups provide opportunities for support, hope and insight between those sharing similar struggles. Clients establish bonds that they can build upon after treatment.
Highlights of our alumni program include:
- Weekly alumni groups
- Periodic calls, emails and notes from our onsite alumni director
- Annual alumni celebration
- Over 50 guest speakers throughout the year who address a variety of recovery topics
- Addiction education groups on areas including relapse prevention, cravings, vulnerability, compassion, triggers, 12 Steps and more
- Support for family members
- Monthly dinner at a Nashville restaurant
- Private Facebook page
- Alumni retreats
Our alumni program is just one of the ways we help clients continue to build a strong foundation in recovery once they’ve left treatment. In addition to our alumni program, we also offer extensive aftercare planning and re-intervention services if needed.
The Ranch Mississippi
Our relationship with clients continues after they’ve left our treatment center. In addition to aftercare planning and our optional Javelin continuing care program, we offer several ways for alumni to connect with peers in recovery while staying tapped into our treatment program.
Specific alumni events vary, but typically include the following:
- Weekly aftercare group
- Quarterly alumni fun nights such as dinners, bowling and trips to the movies
- “Grace and Giving” – a donation drive every holiday season to provide items to a local indigent service
- Food drive every Thanksgiving to benefit the homeless
- Activities at local entertainment venues, such as sober concerts
Our alumni program activities help clients continue practicing the healthy coping skills they learned in treatment with the support of alumni staff and peers experiencing similar circumstances.
The Ranch Pennsylvania
- Connect with other alumni from The Ranch PA and staff members
- Share a message of hope with clients who are currently in treatment at The Ranch PA
- Participate in recovery discussions and activities
- Join current clients, other alumni and staff for dinner following the meeting