Love, Relationship and Sex Addiction: Women’s Program
The Center for Relationship and Sexual Recovery (CRSR) at The Ranch offers specialized intimacy, sex and relationship addiction treatment for women in gender-specific, gender-separate treatment and living environments. Our women’s sex addiction and intimacy disorders program provides a nurturing, accepting space where women can heal deep emotional wounds and learn how to develop honest, healthy connections.
Call 888-645-6714 to learn more about specialized intimacy, sex and relationship addiction treatment for women at The Ranch.
Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship and sexual history, which is used throughout treatment to help clients develop more loving relationships, greater intimacy and healthy sexuality. Additionally, each client has a licensed and highly experienced female therapist specifically dedicated to guiding her throughout her stay.
Our sex and love addiction program for women includes:
- Gender-specific, trauma-focused therapy with a trauma specialist
- Daily group therapy and other individual work
- Weekly equine therapy
- Three-day couples workshop and family program
- Pastoral counseling, when requested
- Onsite and offsite 12-step meetings and via electronic media (including Skype, phone and chat)
- Weekly experiential learning days, including climbing, equine therapy and a ropes course
- Gender-separate living, eating, recreational and treatment environment (with occasional co-ed groups and 12-step meetings)
- Dedicated, gender-specific residential support staff
How It Helps:
We follow a small, community-based model that encourages women to develop healthy, non-sexual relationships with other women in treatment. Within this community, women live together, eat together and participate in intensive group therapy as a unit, developing healthy bonds that nurture trust and self-care. It is within this safe, supportive environment that women can learn and practice the tools that foster enriched relationships and fuller lives.
We treat love and sex addiction in women simultaneously with co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, eating disorders and other addictions. By doing so, our clients are able to address underlying issues that contribute to unhealthy relationship patterns. Whether single or working together with a spouse or partner, women learn healthy boundaries and begin working toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy.
Worried you or someone you love has a sex addiction or intimacy disorder? Learn about common signs of sex, love and intimacy issues in women or call 888-645-6714.