A gender separate program for men. Individual, group and family therapy. Christian support groups. Biblical strategies for everyday life. Christian 12 Steps integrated in the treatment process. Addiction education. Relapse prevention planning. Chapel services, on and off campus. Focus on a Higher Power, Jesus Christ, that is loving and forgiving. Celebrate Recovery materials and A.A. approved literature.
What it is:
A Typical Patient:
18 + years
The Typical Program Length:
14 – 120 days
Our program fosters an environment that creates opportunities for experiential learning and growth. In addition to individual and group therapy, clients are able to gain insight into behaviors that directly affect their spiritual and emotional well-being.
Gain insight into your addiction and identify barriers to your relationship with God.
The Three Strands℠ Program at The Ranch Mississippi is comprehensive, fully integrated and non-denominational. Our professional team meets each individual where they are, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
We believe in the power of threes:
- The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- Healing in mind, body and spirit
- Faith, hope and love
- Unity, strength and recovery
- The wisdom shared among counselors, the individual and the group
We believe that, like three strands woven together, we are stronger when we unite for a common purpose than when we act alone. We offer help, support and acceptance to anyone seeking a spiritual path to recovery.
- Support groups facilitated by master’s level clinicians
- Open to spiritual seekers
- A clinical program that freely uses Christian terms
- A gender separate program for men
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Christian support groups
- Biblical strategies for everyday life
- Christian 12 Steps integrated in the treatment process
- Addiction education
- Relapse prevention planning
- Chapel services, on and off campus
- Focus on a Higher Power, Jesus Christ, that is loving and forgiving
- Celebrate Recovery materials and A.A. approved literature