The Ranch’s residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs allow you to place your full attention on getting better, so there are less obstacles to recovery. With space and distance from triggers and evidence-based treatment, our inpatient programs help you reclaim your life from alcohol and drug abuse, eating disorders, intimacy disorders or mental health disorders.
What is Inpatient Addiction Treatment Like?
Your treatment plan considers your specific needs and preferences. While a typical day at The Ranch looks different for everyone, you can count on your days being full of activities to make the most out of your time with us.
Safe and Comfortable Detox
If you’re attending substance abuse treatment programs, alcohol and drug detox is usually the first step in our rehabilitation programs. After eliminating substances from your system, you’re better able to focus on the underlying reasons behind alcohol addiction and drug addictions. The Ranch’s addiction medicine team is trained in approaches to make our drug and alcohol detox programs as safe and as comfortable as possible:
- We use medications that ease withdrawal symptoms.
- Our medical staff are experienced in drug and alcohol treatment and are with you around the clock, checking vital signs and attending to discomfort.
- We may use alternative approaches such as acupuncture or massage to ease physical pain.
- You’ll undergo medical detox in a comfortable environment, not a stark hospital-like treatment facility.
Medical detox is an important part of inpatient addiction treatment. If you attempt drug or alcohol detox on your own, you’re at risk for painful, and sometimes dangerous withdrawal symptoms. This often deters people from going forward with an inpatient drug rehab program because they relapse on drugs or alcohol to stop painful withdrawal. Because our alcohol and drug detox is effective and comfortable, most of The Ranch’s clients enter our inpatient drug addiction treatment after medical detox.
Compassionate, Experienced Addiction Treatment Team
Our clinicians are experts in their fields. You’ll receive compassionate care from behavioral and medical professionals that make the treatment process effective and truly life-changing. The Ranch staff is trained to treat the range of issues our clients struggle with. These include:
- Primary mental health disorders like anxiety and depression
- Substance use disorders like alcohol abuse and drug abuse
- Dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorders
- Sex addiction and other intimacy disorders
- Engaging Selection of Therapies
From individual and group therapy to experiential and alternative treatment approaches, you’ll stay engaged in residential rehab with a number of ways to address your underlying issues. The Ranch provides traditional types of therapies as well as treatment options that promote healing in body and spirit. Some of our mental health treatment centers and drug rehabs offer:
- Adventure therapy
- Equine therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapy programs
- EMDR therapy
- Native American healing traditions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
Support for Loved Ones
Addictions and other behavioral health issues can tear families apart. That’s why our mental health and drug rehab centers involve loved ones in treatment. Family support may include rehab programs like family therapy and family programs. Loved ones learn about your illness and get guidance on effective communication skills. They also gain tools and resources to take care of themselves while supporting your recovery. Involving loved ones in the recovery process during residential treatment can be important to preventing relapse after you leave The Ranch rehab centers.
Home-Like Comfort and Community
A nice contrast to a hospital inpatient facility, The Ranch provides home-like residences that help you feel more relaxed and at ease. Cottages and bungalow-style living spaces are comfortably furnished and decorated. Peer-shared residences provide a microcosm of real-life relationships and interpersonal situations. This gives you a chance to practice recovery skills that translate to everyday life. We take extra care to make The Ranch residential treatment centers feel like a home away from home. We want you to focus on getting better, not what’s lacking in your environment.
Our addiction, mental health, and dual diagnosis treatment centers are set in some of nature’s most inspiring backdrops. From Central Tennessee’s beautiful woodlands and rolling hills to a retreat-like mountainside location in Pennsylvania, our inpatient treatment centers offer restorative settings for the work of recovery. You’ll have opportunities to spend time in stunning natural surroundings. Many clients find our settings to inspire moments of self-reflection and a connection to something bigger.
Support After Inpatient Drug Addiction Treatment
Our therapists will help you plan ahead for life after mental health and substance abuse treatment. Aftercare planning may include:
- Appointments with therapists
- Appointments with psychiatrists and medical professionals
- Connections with sober-living residences or transitional living situations
- Groups that support addiction recovery like Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-step programs
- Support groups for mental health issues, eating disorders or intimacy disorders
- Referrals to a step-down level of care like outpatient drug rehab or outpatient mental health programs
- The Ranch alumni events
How Do I Start in Residential Rehab?
We understand entering drug rehab or mental health treatment is stressful. Our recovery advisors work to make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible. Here’s the admissions process for The Ranch treatment centers:
- Call our recovery advisors and chat about what’s going on with you: 1.844.876.7680.
- Receive a list of treatment options we feel fit your issues, preferences and needs.
- Provide your insurance information so we can conduct a free benefits check.
- Receive an estimate of any out-of-pocket expenses based on our call with your insurance provider.
- Decide on an entrance date to our residential treatment center.
We can also help with travel logistics and offer advice on having conversations about leaves of absences from work or taking time away from family obligations.
Turn Your Life Around at The Ranch
The road to recovery isn’t an easy one, but we think it’s well worth it. Get treatment for mental health disorders and substance abuse that works. We’re here for you. Call The Ranch today to change everything: 1.844.876.7680