Fentanyl is a highly potent opioid drug with a high potential for misuse, dependency, and overdose. Fortunately, fentanyl addiction treatment centers, like the one at Recovery Ranch, can help individuals achieve long-term recovery.
In our fentanyl rehab program, clients can detox in a fully supervised environment. Our professional clinicians and counselors work with individuals to craft customized treatment plans that meet their needs. Our staff can also help you find the best ways to cope with triggers once you leave treatment. Additionally, our aftercare program can keep you on track in your recovery.
For more information on fentanyl addiction treatment in Tennessee, contact the treatment team at Recovery Ranch. We can answer your questions about our substance abuse treatment centers and help you take the first step toward a brighter future.
What Is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid that relieves pain and produces euphoric effects. It is a Schedule II prescription drug commonly prescribed for pain management following a major surgery or severe injury. It comes in many forms, including lozenge, patch, powder, pill, or liquid, or it can be injected.
Fentanyl is a highly addictive drug that can easily lead to overdose and death. When taken as prescribed by a healthcare provider, it can be a helpful drug, but when misused or abused, fentanyl is extremely dangerous.
Signs of Fentanyl Addiction
If you think fentanyl addiction treatment is the right next step, you should confirm some of the most common warning signs of addiction. Look out for the following behaviors in a loved one that can signal an addiction to fentanyl:
- Uncharacteristically exhausted or distracted
- Loss of interest in hobbies or favorite activities
- Unhealthy amounts of time spent by themselves
- Poor personal hygiene
- Anxious, nervous, or out-of-character behavior
- Poor or confusing communication
When someone’s fentanyl use gets to the point that they feel they cannot survive without it, it’s a problem. Don’t delay getting yourself, or someone you love, the help needed to live a healthier life.
Fentanyl Addiction Treatment in Tennessee
Finding the right fit for addiction treatment is vital. The Ranch can offer a fully customizable treatment plan to fit your needs.
The benefits of a fentanyl addiction treatment program are many. At our fentanyl addiction treatment center in Tennessee, we offer the following options:
- Drug and alcohol detox – Medically supervised detox from fentanyl is a common first step in fentanyl addiction treatment at an accredited rehab facility. Detox withdrawal symptoms can be severe, and having medical professionals help you through the process is invaluable.
- Customized treatment plans – Each person’s treatment plan is tailored based on their unique treatment needs and challenges. Not taking a cookie-cutter approach ensures we treat the addiction and the person.
- Variety of therapeutic modalities – Therapy for addiction to fentanyl can take the form of individual and group therapy, as well as experiential therapies like yoga, art, or equine therapy.
- Aftercare – Having the support you need to maintain sobriety once you leave treatment is critical to preventing relapse. The Ranch offers alumni and 12-step programs to enhance and continue your recovery.
Start the Fentanyl Rehab Program at Recovery Ranch Today
It’s important to know that you are not alone in finding the treatment you need for fentanyl addiction. Our professionals can craft a plan that suits you and your unique needs.
Fentanyl is a powerful drug; managing withdrawal and crafting a recovery plan is hard work. Having the most support possible during this process will help you immensely. The clinicians and counselors in our addiction treatment center are ready to help you change your life.
To learn more about fentanyl addiction treatment in Tennessee, call Recovery Ranch today at 1.844.876.7680 or complete our online form.