Opiate addiction is an epidemic that is only going to get worse before it gets better. And, unfortunately, you may find yourself struggling with opiates. Thankfully, our opiate addiction treatment center can help you recover. At Recovery Ranch Tennessee, our care is designed to help you get sober while providing caring treatment. In this way, you increase your chances of recovery.
With years of experience helping people with addiction find a better way forward and taking the opioid epidemic head-on, our team at Recovery Ranch TN is here to provide you with the kind of personalized care and attention that will help you overcome your addiction. Throughout our opiate addiction treatment program, we’ll focus on helping you understand what’s driving your reliance on drugs, how to cope without using drugs, and how to rebuild your life from the inside out. Learn more about our holistic approach to evidence-based treatment we use to create personalized substance abuse treatment programs by calling 1.844.876.7680 today.
Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
Every year, thousands of new people become addicted to opiates. This epidemic is based both on illicit substances, like heroin, and prescription medications. As a result, it can be quite challenging to manage. Unfortunately, opiates have a way of reprogramming your body and mind. When this happens, you become reliant on opiates to stay healthy. Without them, you can withdraw in dangerous ways.
For example, you may experience:
- Nausea – Opiates disrupt the body’s digestive system, causing nausea and vomiting.
- Cramps – Muscle cramps can be incredibly painful and can make it difficult to move.
- Depression – Opiates interfere with neurotransmitters in the brain, making it difficult to feel happy and productive.
- Anxiety – Opiates can lead to increased levels of anxiety, making it hard to stay calm and collected.
- Confusion – Your brain may be foggy and your thinking muddled when you’re under the influence of opiates
- Poor appetite – Opiates can cause a decrease in appetite, leading to malnutrition and further health issues.
- Hallucinations – Some people experience visual and auditory hallucinations as a result of opiate use.
- Coma – Opiate overdoses can lead to comas and even death.
Some people even die from opiate withdrawal due to dehydration and other issues. These problems often force many people to continue abusing drugs out of fear.
If you’re struggling to quit opiates because of the distressing withdrawal symptoms, you may need to visit an opiate addiction treatment center. Though treatment doesn’t guarantee sobriety, it does increase your chances of success. At Recovery Ranch TN, you get access to many unique care options. This helps to focus you on your recovery and sobriety. With our help, you can shake the shackles of addiction and become a new person.
Our Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
At Recovery Ranch TN, our opiate addiction treatment center is acclaimed for its effectiveness. Every year, we help dozens of people quit opiates and stay healthy. That’s because we provide many unique care options for your needs. These options will vary depending on your needs. However, your care will typically include tiers that follow our core principles. These include care such as:
- Drug and alcohol detox center – Our specialists provide medicines like buprenorphine to help you detox
- Psychological treatment – Utilize dual diagnosis or other options to understand your subconscious impulses
- Behavioral therapy – Understand why you abuse drugs to manage your abuse impulses
- Aftercare program – Get help after your treatment, including regular counseling sessions and a sober living home
This comprehensive treatment makes our opiate addiction treatment program in Tennessee one of the best in the state. We strive to give you high-quality care at a price that you can afford. Our experts work hard to make sure that our clients are satisfied with their care. Don’t forget: we will adjust your treatment, as needed, to ensure that you get the best results.
Benefits of Our Opiate Rehab Program
When choosing our opiate drug addiction treatment center, you get many unique benefits. Though we follow the same guidelines as other centers, we go a few steps beyond them. That’s because we provide many exclusive benefits, such as:
- Caring counselors – We focus on hiring only the best addiction treatment staff that your money can afford
- Variety of treatments – Our treatment options include only the most up-to-date and effective care
- Beautiful scenery – Located in Tennessee, our centers will help you relax your mind and body
- High reputation – Clients and addiction experts consistently rate us as one of the top addiction centers in the country
- Outpatient and inpatient care – Choose inpatient care to get round-the-clock treatment or outpatient to stay close to your family
All of these benefits make Recovery Ranch TN one of the best opiate addiction treatment centers in Nashville, Tennessee. We consistently strive to improve our care in a way that helps you succeed. We know that we aren’t perfect, but we will do what is necessary to enhance your care, no matter the cost. That’s our promise to you.
Start Opiate Addiction Treatment in Tennessee at Recovery Ranch TN
Contact us at 1.844.876.7680 today to speak with our counselors at Recovery Ranch TN. Our opiate addiction treatment center has years of experience helping people like you. Our caring professionals will assess your addiction needs first. Then, they will design a care option that enables you to recover. So please don’t hesitate to call us to start your sobriety journey. And verify your insurance because we take many policies.