The Center for Relationship and Sexual Recovery at The Ranch provides gender-separate treatment. We use evidence-based therapies to help people with sex addiction and relationship issues. Don’t let sex addiction destroy your life. There is help and hope. Find a sex addiction treatment center that can lead you to healthier relationships today.
Residential Sexual Addiction Treatment Program at The Ranch
Compulsive sexual behavior and intimacy disorders can harm every area of your life. This includes your health, relationships, career and finances. Sexual addiction often goes hand in hand with:
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders such as binge eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Panic disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as other anxiety disorders
- Other behavioral addictions such as compulsive gambling or shopping
- Other mental disorders
Our mental health professionals address all the issues you’re facing. You’ll move forward with self-acceptance and healthier relationships.
What Is Inpatient Sex Addiction Treatment Like?
At The Ranch, you’ll receive compassionate intimacy disorder and sex addiction treatment. We’ll help you repair your relationships and self-esteem. Our sexual addiction treatment program may include the following types of therapies:
- Individual and group therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Evidence-based therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy
- Experiential and alternative therapies
- Specialized therapy for sex addiction
- Introduction to 12-step programs and alternatives
Residential Sex Addiction Treatment Program at The Ranch
Accepting environment – You’ll receive sexual addiction treatment in a supportive environment with same-sex peers. Our gender-separate treatment center helps you feel more comfortable sharing about difficult topics. Comfortable homes – You’ll live in home-like cottages with other clients and enjoy well-balanced meals. The beautiful scenery around our campus offers self-reflection and connections with nature. Attention to trauma and shame – Shame and trauma often go with sex addiction. We offer trauma therapies and will help you explore the shame around your disorder. We’ll help you learn to be vulnerable and trust people again. You’ll build a toolbox of shame-resilience skills. Treatment for underlying issues – Sex addictions are often fueled by co-occurring mental health disorders. Examples include substance abuse, depression, bipolar disorder, binge eating and anxiety disorders. At The Ranch, sexual addiction treatment includes psychiatric care and individual therapy. This allows us to diagnose and treat all co-occurring mental health conditions. Couples and family therapy – Sex addiction and intimacy disorders have a profound impact on your relationships. You and your loved ones will get help from our mental health professionals. Aftercare planning – Sex addiction recovery continues after you leave treatment. Our treatment team will work with you to develop a comprehensive aftercare plan. This may include:
- Resources for individual and couples therapy
- Appointments with psychiatrists, sex addiction therapists and other mental health professionals
- Connections to sex addiction support groups in your area
Men’s Sex Addiction Program
At the Center for Relationship and Sexual Recovery (CRSR) at The Ranch, men struggling with sexual addiction and intimacy disorders receive highly structured and individualized treatment in a gender-separate environment. In this safe and supportive setting, male sex addicts participate in an innovative sexual addiction recovery program. Our team of sexual addiction specialists helps men who are struggling with addictive behavior patterns such as:
- Multiple online or extramarital affairs
- Compulsive masturbation with or without pornography
- Prostitution or use of prostitutes or sensual massage
- Compulsive use of pornography, sexting or cybersex
- Anonymous sex and/or one-night stands
- Unsafe sexual practices
- Personal and/or professional boundary problems
- Obsessive dating
- Mistaking sex for love
- Using sex and/or love to mask loneliness or unhappiness
Targeted treatment, like our porn addiction treatment program, can help you explore different facets of your disordered behavior with a sex addiction therapist.
Comprehensive Treatment for Men with Sex Addiction
Residential sexual addiction treatment for men begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship and sexual history. Our sex addiction treatment team draws upon this information to develop an individualized treatment plan that includes the most effective therapies for each client. Some of the unique features of our love, relationship and sex rehab program include:
- Equine-assisted therapy
- Daily group therapy
- A weekly trauma group led by a trauma specialist
- Weekly experiential therapy, including a rope challenge course
- Spiritual exploration
- Mindfulness instruction and groups
- A three-day family program for spouses and partners, which includes couples equine therapy
- 12-step support groups onsite and using Skype, telephone, chat and other electronic media
Women’s Sex Addiction Program
Our women’s sex addiction and intimacy disorders program provides a nurturing, accepting space where women can heal deep emotional wounds and learn how to develop honest, healthy connections.
Specialized Treatment for Sex Addiction in Women
Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship and sexual history, which is used throughout treatment to help clients develop more loving relationships, greater intimacy and healthy sexuality. Additionally, each client has a licensed and highly experienced female therapist specifically dedicated to guiding her throughout her stay. Our sex and love addiction program for women includes:
- Gender-specific, trauma-focused therapy with a trauma specialist
- Daily group therapy and other individual work
- Weekly equine therapy
- Couples workshop weekend and family program
- Pastoral counseling, when requested
- 12-step meetings onsite and via electronic media (including Skype, phone and chat)
- Weekly experiential learning days, including climbing, equine therapy and a ropes course
- Fully gender-separate living, eating, recreational and treatment environment
- Dedicated, gender-specific residential support staff
Simultaneous Treatment of Mental Health Issues
We treat love and sex addiction in women simultaneously with any dual diagnosis or co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, eating disorders and other addictions. By doing so, our clients are able to address underlying issues that contribute to unhealthy relationship patterns. Whether single or working together with a spouse or partner, women learn healthy boundaries and begin working toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy.
Supportive Gender-Separate Treatment Community
We follow a small, community-based model that encourages women to develop healthy, non-sexual relationships with other women in treatment. Within this community, women live together, eat together and participate in intensive group therapy as a unit, developing healthy bonds that nurture trust and self-care. It is within this safe, supportive environment that women can learn and practice the tools that foster enriched relationships and fuller lives.
Accepting, Healing Environment
In a private, restorative setting, clients live, share meals, and participate in therapy and activities alongside a small group of other men or women experiencing similar struggles. Clients receive around-the-clock care, working closely with our experienced team of sex addiction treatment specialists as well as a dedicated, gender-specific residential support staff. Throughout the treatment process, clients develop the tools needed to understand their disease and triggers for acting out, set healthy boundaries, and work toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy. Our treatment for sex addiction also addresses the full spectrum of co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, disordered eating and other addictions, and culminates in the establishment of a sexual sobriety plan that serves as a lifelong guide toward healthier, more honest relationships.
Do You Need Residential Treatment for Sex Addiction?
If your compulsive sexual behaviors are having negative consequences in your life, consider inpatient sexual addiction treatment. People with sex addiction may engage in the following compulsive sexual behaviors:
- Ongoing inability to reduce or stop problematic, repetitive sexual urges or impulses
- Significant distress in personal, social, family, educational and occupational areas because of compulsive sexual behaviors
- Ceasing to get pleasure from sex activities but continuing to engage in them
- Continuing to take part in sexual compulsions despite a negative impact on life
- Disregard of health and hygiene due to compulsive sex activities
- Failing to control problematic sexual urges and behaviors for at least six months
What Can A Sex Addiction Therapist Help With?
Other issues that indicate a need for a sex addiction treatment program include: Brain changes – Similar parts of the brain are activated in people addicted to drugs and people addicted to sex. The brain shows heightened activity in response to both drugs and sexual stimuli. People who aren’t addicted to drugs or sex show no change in brain activity when exposed to these stimuli. Withdrawal symptoms – People with compulsive sexual behavior may experience withdrawal-like symptoms when trying to stop. They feel “high” from compulsive sexual fantasies and sexual urges. This is similar to the chemical high from drugs and alcohol. Compulsive sexual activities may begin depleting the brain’s dopamine reserve. Sex addiction withdrawal symptoms may surface in the absence of these behaviors. Obsessive preoccupation – People who are addicted to sex continue to take part in compulsive behaviors even though their actions destroy their lives. They spend a great deal of time thinking about, seeking out or engaging in these behaviors. It becomes a central focus in their lives. This is one of the main symptoms of addiction. An inpatient sex addiction treatment program provides you space and time to concentrate on yourself. You’ll learn about healthy intimacy and develop better coping skills.
Get Specialized Sexual Addiction Treatment
Our experienced mental health professionals treat sex addiction and dual diagnosis. Get evidence-based treatment in a discreet, home-like environment at our sex addiction treatment center. Call us today to discuss your treatment options. The call is free and confidential: 1.844.876.7680