At The Ranch, we believe that no one should be denied access to quality mental health and addiction treatment due to financial constraints or lack of insurance coverage. That’s why we accept most major PPO insurance plans to help cover the cost of treatment. Our dedicated admissions team works with insurance companies directly so our clients can focus on their healing path. We also provide free insurance benefits checks and estimates based on individual needs so our clients can better understand their coverage options. With The Ranch, no one has to go through the journey of recovery alone.
Contact us today at 1.844.876.7680 to learn more about drug rehab insurance coverage, our rehab admissions process, and how our treatment center can help make your dreams of recovery become a reality.
Paying for Rehab at The Ranch
We accept most major PPO insurance plans to help cover the cost of treatment. Our specially trained admissions team has years of experience working with drug rehab health insurance companies and will handle all of the back and forth with them to determine the specifics of your coverage. We work directly with your insurance company so you can focus your energy on treatment and recovery.
The cost of mental health and addiction treatment programs at The Ranch is based on each client’s level of care, individualized needs, and treatment plan. The Ranch treatment center works with many PPO insurance plans to help offset the cost of treatment. Your insurance plan may cover a large portion of the treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, process addictions, and mental health disorders. Call our recovery advisors today for a free insurance benefits check. We’ll do all the legwork so you can focus on improving.
Drug Rehab Insurance Coverage FAQs
When it comes to addiction treatment insurance coverage, individuals often have plenty of questions. The following are answers to frequent queries about insurance coverage for drug rehab.
How do I know if my insurance covers residential treatment?
If your insurance plan covers residential treatment for mental health disorders and addiction, it will include a component called “mental health and substance abuse coverage.” The easiest way to determine what type of mental health and substance abuse insurance coverage you have is to call our recovery specialists for a free benefits check. Once you provide your insurance details, we’ll call your provider and work with them to determine exactly what benefits you’re eligible for under your plan. We then contact you to discuss how the benefits are applicable for care in our program, as well as deductibles met, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket expenses not covered under your plan.
What happens when I call for an insurance benefits check?
We’ll assist you in managing the logistics – the process is swift, simple, and free:
- Phone consultation – Speak with a recovery specialist about what’s been going on so they can recommend treatment options that fit your needs and preferences.
- Benefits check – Once you decide which treatment option you prefer, a team member will contact your insurance company to determine the details of your applicable coverage.
- Estimate – We’ll provide a treatment cost estimate using the information from the conversation with your insurance company.
- Treatment services review – The insurance company must authorize all services we provide. However, this is not a guarantee of insurance payment, as all payment is subject to eligibility and other terms of the benefit.
- Concurrent review and continued stay certification – Most insurance policies today require ongoing communication from your insurance company’s treatment facility utilization management team and the managed care review department. This is done to ensure your healthcare dollars are being used appropriately. This communication may be required weekly or daily and is contingent upon the requirements of your insurance policy.
- Medical necessity for care – All insurance policies have policy requirements, which may allow them to certify an admission or continuation of care. Each insurance policy is unique and governs how treatment stays are initially reviewed after admission and subsequently certified. Please understand that admission authorization or concurrent treatment certification does not guarantee payment to the treatment facility. Insurance policy requirements, insured and dependent eligibility, and terms of the contractual agreement between the insurance company and the insured person govern all care.
What are out-of-pocket costs?
These are costs not covered or reimbursed by your insurance company.
Will my insurance benefits cover my entire length of stay?
It depends on your insurance provider and what it considers medically necessary. Our treatment team will thoroughly assess your physical and mental health. We’ll then recommend the length of stay we feel is appropriate based on the severity of your symptoms. We’ll communicate with and submit all the required documentation to your insurance provider.
Please note that each insurance company has different requirements about what is considered a medical necessity. Our recommendation for how long you stay is not a guarantee your insurance company will approve the same stay.
Do I need to submit insurance claims for treatment?
No. Our billing department will handle all the paperwork. We submit bills directly to your insurance provider.
Will I know out-of-pocket costs before entering treatment?
After determining your insurance coverage for mental health and substance abuse treatment, we’ll estimate any out-of-pocket costs you are likely to incur. We’ll also keep you updated throughout treatment should that amount change. Please note that an estimate is not a guarantee of costs.
What if my insurance won’t cover treatment?
If you don’t have insurance coverage or your insurance provider does not cover mental health and addiction treatment, you have a couple of options:
- Self-pay – You may pay mental health and substance abuse treatment costs out-of-pocket at the self-pay rate.
- Step-down level of care – We can help you determine if your insurance provider will help pay for outpatient mental health or substance abuse treatment. We encourage you to discuss this with your recovery specialist. They have relationships with many facilities and providers nationwide and are solution-focused. A recovery specialist will work with you to find the next best treatment solution should your insurance company’s benefits or financial ability not cover the cost of residential care in our facility.
What if I decide to use my insurance later?
You may request to use your insurance upon discharge. Our central billing office will provide a comprehensive statement to the address provided as a courtesy to you. We should work with you and your insurance company at the beginning of your treatment to increase the possibility of coverage for your care.
Contact The Ranch to Get the Treatment and Insurance Help You Need
If you are struggling with addiction, mental health issues, or other behavioral health problems, The Ranch can help. Our team of experienced specialists works closely with insurance companies to ensure our clients get the best care possible at an affordable rate. Call us today at 1.844.876.7680 or complete our web form for a free insurance benefits check and to learn more about how we can help you on your road to recovery.