Men’s Sex Addiction Treatment Program at CRSR
At the Centers for Relationship and Sexual Recovery (CRSR) at The Ranch, men struggling with love, relationship and sex addiction receive highly structured and individualized treatment in a gender-separate, gender-specific environment. In this safe and supportive setting, male love and sex addicts participate in an innovative recovery program developed and directed by internationally known author, addiction specialist and educator Robert Weiss, LCSW, CSAT-S.
At The Ranch, our team of sexual addiction specialists helps men who are struggling with the following addictive behavior patterns, among others:
- Multiple online or extramarital affairs
- Compulsive masturbation with or without pornography
- Prostitution or use of prostitutes or sensual massage
- Compulsive use of pornography, sexting or cybersex
- Anonymous sex and/or one-night stands
- Unsafe sexual practices
- Personal and/or professional boundary problems
- Obsessive dating
- Mistaking sex for love
- Using sex and/or love to mask loneliness or unhappiness
Comprehensive Treatment for Men with Love, Relationship & Sex Addiction
Residential relationship and sex addiction treatment at The Ranch begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship and sexual history. Our treatment team draws upon this information to develop an individualized treatment plan that includes the most effective therapies for each client.
Some of the unique features of love and sex addiction treatment at The Ranch include:
- Weekly equine therapy
- Daily group therapy
- A weekly trauma group led by a trauma specialist
- Weekly experiential therapy, including a ropes challenge course
- A three-day family program for spouses and life partners, which includes couples equine therapy
- 12-Step support groups onsite and using Skype, telephone, chat and other electronic media
In a private setting, clients live, share meals, and participate in therapy and activities alongside a small group of other men experiencing similar struggles. Clients receive around-the-clock care, working closely with our experienced team of love and sex addiction specialists as well as a dedicated, gender-specific residential support staff.
Throughout the treatment process, clients develop the tools needed to understand their disease and triggers for acting out, set healthy boundaries, and work toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy. Treatment also addresses the full spectrum of co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, eating disorders and other addictions, and culminates in the establishment of a Sexual Sobriety Plan that serves as a lifelong guide toward healthier, richer relationships.