The Ranch locations in Pennsylvania and Tennessee offer compassionate addiction treatment to help each individual find lasting sobriety. Our home-like campuses are set in stunning natural areas that provide a soothing space to begin the work of recovery. By providing a peaceful background for substance abuse treatment, we remove you from the hustle and bustle of everyday life but keep you close enough to major cities for convenient travel options. Addiction and substance abuse disorders are relatively common, with more than 10% of adult Americans struggling with a substance abuse disorder each year. What makes addiction so difficult to overcome is that substance abuse disorders are chronic conditions. This means that drug addiction rehab centers must help each individual learn how to manage symptoms, such as cravings, throughout your life. Our locations are dedicated to providing you with the tools, resources, and guidance you need to recover.
About The Ranch Pennsylvania
What makes our Pennsylvania location unique is their tranquil and picturesque setting. The Pennsylvania campus features:
- A beautiful setting overlooking the Susquehanna River
- Proximity to major cities such as Philadelphia and Baltimore
- Individual and group therapy
- A wide range of experiential therapies such as yoga, ropes course, and art
- Cottage-style residence for our clients .
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment at The Ranch Pennsylvania
The Ranch PA is committed to helping you reach your recovery goals. We utilize cutting edge and proven therapies, such as:
- Substance Abuse Detox
- Primary Mental Health Treatment (Residential)
- Primary Substance Abuse Treatment (Residential)
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment (Residential)
- Evidence-based treatments
- Trauma-informed approach to healing
- Experiential Therapy Techniques
- ROOTED Alumni Support Program
Evidence-based treatments are traditional therapies that are proven to be effective in treating substance abuse disorders in past clients following extensive research and studies. Some of the most common evidence-based treatments include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Medication therapy management
- Acceptance therapy
- Exposure therapy
- Family Programming
- 12-Step and Non-12 Step Alternatives
What to Expect During Treatment
Before or once you arrive at The Ranch PA, you will provide your medical and mental health history. You will also share your substance abuse history, such as your substance of choice, how much and how often you use, and if you had prior treatment. Sharing this information with your treatment team helps them develop an individualized treatment and discharge plan for you. It is important to be honest and open so your treatment team can best construct a successful plan for you.
Finding Help Today
Recovery Begins with a Promise. The Ranch locations offer premier treatment in a unique, tranquil, and peaceful setting. We specialize in treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues. Our team is passionate and dedicated to helping you meet your recovery goals. If you would like more information about our programs, call us today at 1.844.876.7680.